200g wholemeal or spelt flour
100g runny honey
100g sunflower oil
1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp grated nutmeg (optional)
1 tsp ground ginger (optional)
Few grinds of black pepper (optional)
Makes about 12 – 16 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 5). Oil a baking sheet with some sunflower oil
2. Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and combine into a soft dough.
3. Roll into walnut sized balls and place on oiled sheet, flattening slightly with the palm of your hand.
4. Bake for about 8 – 10 minutes.
5. Leave to cool on the sheet.
6. Make a cup of tea and stuff your face.