Thursday 9 August 2007

Top Ten for Thursday

10. Creedence – Bad Moon Rising
9. Gwen McCrae – Tainted Love
8. The Avalanches – Since I Left You
7. Dolly Parton – Mule Skinner Blues
8. Bearsuit – Itsuko Got Married
7. Radiohead – Exit Music (for a film)
6. BMX Bandits – Kylie’s got a Crush on Us
5. PJ Harvey – Down By the Water
4. Yardbirds – For Your Love
3. Super Furry Animals – God! Show Me magic
2. McAlmont & Butler – What’s the Excuse This Time?
1. Linda Clifford – if My Friends Could See Me Now

1 comment:

rachel said...

Hi andy, This is the first time I've been over to your blog. I saw you have the Avalanches in your top 10. I went to a party about three years ago in Carlton (Melbourne) where I used to live, and the curly haired asian guy from the Avalanches was dJ-ing. It was impresive to here "Girls just want to have fun" mixed up with "Can't Stop till you get enough".
Cheers
Rachel

Related Posts with Thumbnails