Monday 15 September 2008

Christmas EP 2008

I'm making another Christmas EP again this year and I'm so ahead of schedule! Out of the six songs I'm planning on doing, I've completed three of them and nearly finished the fourth.

The provisional tracklisting is:


1. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen (Traditional)
2. Mi Welais Tair Llong (Traditional - translated by AC Williams) (English: I Saw Three Ships)
3. Plastic Christmas Wonderland (Bert Kaempfert)
4. Dear Santa (AC Williams)
5. Plastic Winter (Gustav Holst)
6. Auld Lang Syne (Traditional)


Working title is 'Nadolig/Plastig' (which means 'Plastic/Christmas'). Fun fact: I play ukulele on one track.

Edited 15/09/08: Not sure if I'm going to use God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen now. The way I had done it was too similar to the 'plastic' songs. Maybe I will just make it more plastic and be done with it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails