To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours.
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Upstairs in Pantyffynnon Social Club
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes but I'm not very good at it. I'm better on the drums one
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Went to bed after 1am, stayed up drinking with Patrick
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, to Aberystwyth
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you?
Curig, same house!
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
It's rare, but it can happen
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I love it
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Last week at Llangrannog, looking after a deafblind little girl
12. Who took your profile picture?
No idea, someone using Vicki's camera
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Patrick playing Viva Pinata on the DS
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Today was okay, off work!
15. Can you live a day without TV?
16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes, but I'm too busy to let it upset me
17. Are you a bad influence?
18. Night out or night in?
Dunno, is it raining?
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Mamgu, on Sunday
21. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Alison telling me that she missed me in work today, because there was nobody there to make her coffee
22. How do you feel about your life right now?
Time is moving too fast for me to do the things on my list that need doing
23. Do you hate any one?
Plenty of people
24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes of course
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but he has appalling taste in men
27. What song is stuck in your head?
Kate Nash - Mouthwash
30. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Ron in the flying Ford Anglia
31. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
Seeing as I'm 32 and have no children, it's not going to happen
32. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Prepare stuff for two meetings I've got on Wednesday
33. Do you think too much or too little?
Too too much. My brain is always thinkin'
34. Do you smile a lot?
Thankfully, yes. I may be a miserable git sometimes, but I have a sunny disposition