Wednesday 13 April 2005

Tory Manifesto

...of politicians saying one thing before an election and the world but not deliver a thing. I tell doing something else afterwards. So the next Conservative Government lies. I am not a truthful person. I will will not only make a difference: it will be do anything to get your vote. I will tell different. Accountability will be our watchword. This manifesto sets you anything to get your vote. I am not out clearly our priorities for what we will do, the best person for the job. I urge you how we will pay for it, and the values to vote for someone else. I am not happy. By which we will govern. People have had enough talk. Liar. Liar. Liar. Lies lies lies. More lies. Lying it’s time for action. Makes things easier. Do not vote for me. I hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. I love lying to you. In a safe neighbourhood. They want the tell lies. I am not a truthful person. I opportunity provided by a good education and a thriving will do anything to get your vote. I will economy. And they expect fair play. I believe that to tell you anything to get your vote. I am be treated equally is a birthright, and that discrimination not the best person for the job. I urge is wrong. A Conservative Government will govern in the you to vote for someone else. I am not interests of everyone in our society – black or happy. Liar. Liar. Liar. Lies lies lies. More lies. white, young or old, straight or gay, rural or lying makes things easier. Do not vote for me. Urban, rich or poor. People are tired of politicians who I hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. I love lying to talk and talk, but fail to deliver. They’re tired you. I am a liar. I will promise you in my family to go I will do anything to get your vote. I to university, I am driven by a profound sense will tell you anything to get your vote. I of pride in Britain. For me the heart of politics am not the best person for the job. I is all about people – their hopes and aspirations. Urge you to vote for someone else. I am People. Want the freedom, security and opportunity to get not happy. Liar. Liar. Liar. Lies lies lies. More on in life. They want the freedom to take the lies. Lying makes things easier. Do not vote for important decisions about their families and to keep more me. I hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. I love lying of the money they earn. They want the security to you. I am a liar. I will promise that goes with owning your home, saving for your you the world but not deliver a thing. I retirement, living Brussels to Britain. The I will tell you anything to get your vote. British people should feel confident that they can get I am not the best person for the job. On with their lives while their Government concentrates on I urge you to vote for someone else. I tackling the practical problems which matter to them. That am not happy. Liar. Liar. Liar. Lies lies lies. Why a Conservative Government will be focused on more lies. Lying makes things easier. Do not vote cleaner hospitals, school discipline, more police, controlled immigration and for me. I hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. I love lower taxes lies. I’m in politics to give something back to lying to you. I am a liar. I will the country which gave so much to me. As promise you the world but not deliver a thing. The children of immigrants, as a state school pupil, I tell lies. I am not a truthful person. as the first person all vote. I am not the best person for the depend on. We will devolve power from the centre to job. I urge you to vote for someone else. Our communities – a Conservative Government will trust professionals I am not happy. Liar. Liar. Liar. Lies enable parents and patients to shape services according lies. More lies. Lying makes things easier. Do not to their needs. We will secure the foundations of a vote for me. I hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. I successful and decent society – a Conservative Government will love lying to you. I am a liar. I tilt the balance of the justice system in favour will promise you the world but not deliver a of the victim, and will restore control of our thing. I tell lies. I am not a truthful borders. We will settle our relationship with the European person. I will do anything to get your vote. Union by bringing powers back from job. I urge you to vote for someone everyone the chance to make the most of their else. I am not happy. Liar. Liar. Liar. Lies lives. We will govern on behalf of the forgotten lies. More lies. Lying makes things easier. Do majority and their values, the people who make up not vote for me. I hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. The backbone of our country: people who work hard; I love lying to you. I am a liar. Save to buy their first home; take responsibility for I will promise you the world but not deliver their families. People who do the right thing should lie like me. I tell lies. I am not rewarded, not punished. We will extend choice – a truthful person. I will do anything to get your Conservative Government will give individuals more control over their vote. I will tell you anything to get your money and over the public services we are not happy. Liar. Liar. Liar. They shouldn’t have to settle for this. At this election lies lies lies. More lies. Lying makes things easier. There is a chance for us to be optimistic. Do not vote for me. I hate. Hate. Hate about our future again. People have been let down. I love lying to you. I am a Government that has lost touch with them. Liar. I will promise you the world but not on May 5th. They can elect a Government that deliver a thing. I tell lies. I am not focused on the things that matter. A Government that a truthful person votes. I will do anything to get acts - and deliver results. A Government that does your vote. I will tell you anything to get exactly what it says. We will be ambitious for our your vote. I am not the best person for the country – a Conservative Government will aspire to give the lies. Lying makes things they should be clean. Parents worry about their children easier. Do not vote for me. I hate. Hate. Not learning to read and write properly in classrooms. Hate. Hate. I love lying to you. I am which are unruly, not disciplined. In too many communities a liar. I will promise you the world but it is responsible citizens, not criminals and yobs, who not deliver a thing. I tell lies. I am walk in fear. Our out-of-control immigration system encourages people not a truthful person. I will do anything to smugglers and penalise genuine refugees. And all this just to get your vote. I will tell you anything to happened despite huge, stealthy increases in taxation. So long as I get your vote. I am not the best person this continues, the people of this country are deprived for the job. I urge you to vote for the chance to be all they can be - someone else. I hate. Living fulfilled lives. Conservatives know that governments don’t have hate. Hate. Hate. I love lying to you. I hate all the answers. But if they govern with me, I am a liar. I will promise you the world right values, they can make a real difference. Today, but not deliver a thing. I tell lies. Britain is being governed with the wrong lies. Instead of am not a truthful person. I will do anything rewarding families who do the right thing, work hard to get your vote. I will tell you anything and pay their taxes, Mr Blair’s Government takes them to get your vote. I am not the best for granted. And after eight years in power, all person for the job. I urge you to vote he offers is more talk. Meanwhile, people worry about infections for someone else. I am not happy. Liar. Liar. They might catch me in hospitals which are dirty when liar. Lies lies lies. More I believe that Britain could be doing so much I am a liar. I will promise you the better lies. Our country has everything going for it. Creative flair, world but not deliver a thing. I tell lies. world-beating companies, globally-respected universities, a tradition of tolerance, I am not a truthful person. I will do love of freedom, a talent for enterprise, a concern - anything to get your vote. I will tell you for the underdog and the ability to pull together anything to get your vote. I am not in a crisis. Britain is a great country. But today lies tell best person for the job. I urge you is heading in the wrong direction. Far too vote for someone else. I am not happy. Liar. Many people are held back from achieving their full lies. Liar. Lies lies lies. More lies. Lying makes potential. A thousand everyday frustrations prevent the British people things easier. Do not vote for me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails