Wednesday 4 March 2009

Meme

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working in a bakery
2.) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)
a. Pack goody bags for the Children's Eye Health project
b. Print Teacher's guides for the same thing
c. Go and have Cantonese food with Nina to celebrate her birthday
d. Pester Sioned for volunteers from Cymdeithas
e. Drink a lot of beer
3.) Snacks I enjoy
Jelly sweets
4.) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Give loads to charity, buy my friends all houses, build Simon a studio, make sure my family were all okay, get teeth implants to enable me to bite through hulls of ships
5.) Three of my bad habits
I'm argumentative; I don't do enough excersise; I don't write enough any more
6.) 3 places I have lived:
Llanedi, Penybanc, Cardiff
7.) 5 Jobs I have had:
Baker
Waiter
Finance monkey
Youth Volunteering Officer
Shop assistant in a crystal shop

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails