Monday 2 December 2013

Day 2 - We Three Queens


Day 2 of my ‪#‎MusicalAdventCalendar‬ to raise money for Shelter Cymru. After yesterday's wistful housey sound, I wanted the complete opposite for today. Imagine a primary school band playing in a Christmas concert (except, yes, it's me playing the melodica, piano, recorder, glock and bodhran)!

Also, it's called We Three Queens, not kings. Drag queens, wise women, witches... they could have been anyone!

My donation page
What Shelter Cymru does and why they need our help

1 comment:

Kittredge Cherry said...

Wonderful! This music makes me think that you may need to add some queens to your queer Nativity set. There is actually some historical evidence that the Magi may have been what we would call queer. I blogged about it at Jesus in Love:

Epiphany: 3 kings or 3 queens?
http://jesusinlove.blogspot.com/2011/01/epiphany-3-kings-or-3-queens.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails