Friday 19 March 2010

Folksy Friday *19th March 2010*

Here’s my second Folksy Friday, and the theme this week has been inspired by a fab film: To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar. The theme is Red & Wild.


From top left:
Strawberry cake, polymer clay ring. It looks delicious. I love the little strawberries cut into slices!
Pattern for Bernard the fox. He is adorable.
I chose this one for the quote on the t-shirt. No other reason. No sirree. Didn’t even realise it was a handsome man modelling it. Nope, I never did!
Cute ninja!

3 comments:

Eclectic Creations said...

Ooh love the ring! Very cute! Great picks...Following you now too! : ) x

maricesworld said...

I bought that very t-shirt for my brother! great minds eh...lol, fab picks x

Andrew Craig Williams said...

I'm dead jealous. That t is amazing! ;) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails