Sunday 28 March 2010

Folksy Friday *26th March 2010*

Sorry that my third Folksy Friday is late! I've had a week from hell in work, super busy. I've also just bought a house, gone to see The Hidden Cameras, gone back to West Wales to visit family and pick up the car... and in the middle of all of that I'm writing my novel and planning a camping trip. Phew!

Theme this week is 'music'.



Okay, from top left:
Music manuscript badge.
Tiny little OOAK music shop. Cute!
Bugle necklace - everythign in this shop is tiny and brilliant!
Broken record necklace. Punky, I like this a lot. I'm inspired to make a wall hanging or canvas with broken records. Maybe for my new house (can't stop saying that!)
Pretty plectrum necklace. This lovely shop is worth a look too. Lush things there.
A volume knob brooch. Awesomeness. Turn it up!

Buy 'em quick before they go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little music shop is just the cutest! Great Folksy picks.

Love Kitty xXx

Unknown said...

Very interesting choices, I love the little house,
pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails